Trout Valley Riesling 2011
You can now buy New Zealand's Trout Valley Riesling wine in Singapore! It is a nice, simple but highly drinkable dry white wine. It comes with a gentle aroma and adequate acidity level. It will nicely offset local spicy dishes and is enjoyable best when chilled. Most importantly, this range is one of the most affordable ones at the moment!
- Name: Trout Valley Riesling
- Winemaker: Kahurangi Estate Limited
- Region: Nelson, New Zealand
- Techs: volume 750ml, year 2011, alcohol 13.0%, acidity 7.8, residual sugar 6.9g/l
- Awarded Silver medal at Canberra International Riesling Challenge 2012
- Awarded 4 stars by Winestate Australia
Tasting notes and food pairing ideas:
Lovely aromas of green apple teamed with citrus makes a delicious off-dry style Riesling with a lingering palate. Fresh, ripe apples, pear and citrus fruit aromas are followed by lingering citrus notes. Try it with fresh seafood, cheese or simply delicious served chilled as an aperitif.
The wine can be cellared for up to 5 years. A perfect start with unseasonably hot & dry conditions which resulted in clean flowering & perfect fruit set. A drop in temperature in December followed with periods of rain made it a challenge at Harvest to ensure all our fruit arrived in premium condition.
13.0% 2011 kahurangi trout valley riesling white wine resling risling rislin riselin riseling