Trout Valley Pinot Gris 2014
You can now buy New Zealand's Trout Valley Pinot Gris wine in Singapore! We very much liked the bouquet of aromas this wine delivered and enjoyed it with the spicy Thai mango salad. We preferred it to be well chilled. This particular wine is one of the cheapest we offer here and will thus make a great social/party drink when quantities are big and every penny counts!
- Name: Trout Valley Pinot Gris
- Winemaker: Kahurangi Estate Limited
- Region: Nelson, New Zealand
- Techs: volume 750ml, year 2014, alcohol 13.0%, acidity 6.2, pH 3.34, residual sugar 7.0 g/l
- Current Vivino rating is 3.8
- Awarded 4 starts and Best buy at Cuisine annual tasting
Tasting notes and food pairing ideas:
A delicious, aromatic wine with elegant floral aromas leading to a luscious, tropical palate teamed with ginger and honeysuckle. The aftertaste is silky and lasting.
Cellar and rink this wine over the next three years. An outstanding vintage with perfect conditions. Phenolic ripeness was reached earlier than usual, resulting in one of the earliest harvests in the Nelson Region. Resulting fruit was ripe, clean and of excellent condition, producing wines which express vibrancy, fruit concentration and complexity.
13.0% 2014 new zealand kahurangi trout valley pinot gris white wine pino gris pino gri pinot gri